Comté & Prosciutto Skewers
- Aged Comté, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Thinly sliced Prosciutto, cut into 1-inch strips
- Roasted red peppers (fresh or from a jar), cut into ½-inch squares
- Chervil, parsley or basil leaves
- Roasted almonds for serving (optional)
- Wrap each cube of Comté with a strip of Prosciutto. Place a piece of roasted pepper on top of the Comté, followed by a small chervil, parsley or basil leaf; skewer with a toothpick.
- Line the skewers on a platter and serve alongside a bowl of roasted almonds as a delicious hors dʼoeuvre or snack.