Roasted Fall Vegetables with Comté
Rachel Freier & Laura Sutter from Culture: The Word on Cheese
- · 1 head cauliflower
- · 1lb brussels sprouts
- · 1 bunch tri color carrots
- · 1 cup grated Comté (12 mo)
- · ⅓ cup olive oil
- · 1 TBSP zaatar (mix with sesame and salt)
- · ¼ tsp black pepper
- · 1 tsp salt
- · ½ cup Marcona almonds
- · ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- · ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF
- Remove green part of cauliflower, cut into medium florets.
- Cut off stem of brussels sprouts and halve.
- Peal carrots and cut into ½ inch pieces.
- Toss together with olive oil, salt, zaatar and black pepper and roast until tender about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 20 minutes.
- Toss with grated Comté, chopped parsley, pomegranate seeds and Marcona almonds and serve room temperature.
Enjoy with a crisp glass of French Cider such as Etienne Dupont Bouche Brut.